Mont Botanik Residence a freehold luxurious condominium located within the close proximity of the lush greenery of Bukit Batok, the eventual development is one that strikes a balance between simplicity and modernity, assimilating seamlessly into the backdrop of Bukit Batok Nature Park, while exhibiting the energy and vitality through its materiality.
Mont Botanik @ Bukit Batok host to 108 exclusive units, the residence is designed with the occupant in mind, someone who is looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the fast-paced city, to seeking solace in the tranquility and serenity of an urban green oasis. Mont Botanik Condominium architecture and landscape unite into a new style of mid-rise living in the sky. Where the simple pleasure of living in a garden materializes.
Mont Botanik Residence features 2 distinct blocks linked together by a series of communal sky gardens, providing green relief for residences wherever possible. These informal spaces encourage spontaneity and informal social gatherings, displaying zest and energy culminated through the architecture.
Mont Botanik Residence provide the formal drop off generously landscaped with layers of trees and plants, humbly welcomes residents and guest as the residents and guest circulate through Mont Botanik Residence, their experience is heightened as they are treated to the plentiful communal facilities dispersed throughout the development. From the warmth exuding from the family pods to the chatter of activities in the clubhouse , the sense of familiarity that comes with a cosy residence is an unquantifiable experience that detached urbanites yearn for at Mont Botanik Residence.
- Well connected to major expressways such as Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE)
- Hillview MRT Station serving the Downtown line Bukit Gombak MRT Station serving the North-South line
- Shopping Centre / Malls – HillV2 , Rail Mall, Hillion Mall, West Mall
- Parks and Waterbodies – Bukit Timah Nature Park, Little Guilin Lake, Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
- Hospitals / Medical Centres / Polyclinics – Sr Luke’s Hospital, Ng Teng Fong Hospital, Jurong Community Hospital
- Schools – Primary : Lianhua Primary School (1.6km) / CHIJ Our Lady Queen of Peace (2.4km) / Bukit Panjang Primary School (2.7km) / Dazhong Primary School (2.9km)
Secondary : Hillgrove Secondary School (1.8km) / Assumption English School (2.1km) / St Francis Methodist School (2.2km) / Swiss Cottage Secondary School (3.1km)
Tertiary : ITE college West (4.5km) / SIM Global Education (4.9km) / Singapore Polytechnic (6.9km)
Mont Botanik Residence Floor Plan
Project Name : Mont Botanik Residence
Description : 2 blocks of 10 storeys condominium (Total 108 units) with sky terrace, landscape deck, basement carpark, swimming pool and communal facilities.
Address : 2K & 2L Jalan Ramaja Singapore
Developer : Episcia Land Pte Ltd ( Tuan Sing Holdings Limited )
Tenure : Freehold
Site Area : 4,046.6 sqm
District : 23
Unit Type and Size :
2 bedroom : 689 sqft = 18 units
2 bedroom : 700 sqft = 27 units
2 bedroom + study : 776 sqft = 36 units
3 bedroom + study : 948 sqft = 27 units